Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is open and ongoing until classes are at capacity.
After completing the above forms, email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your registration process. The registrar will also coordinate in person payments. Note: Payments will not be accepted until the online registration form is completed.
An in-person Open House was hosted on January 12, 2022. If you missed the open house and would like to tour the school and meet the teachers, please email email@example.com to arrange a time.
2022-2023 Class Information
Morning 3 year old Class (Available – a 3/4 year old split class this year)
$170 / month
Birthday by August 31, 2022; students turning three between August 31 and December 31 can be placed on the hold list until they turn three
Morning 4 year old Class (WAITLIST ONLY)
$200 / month
Birthday by December 31, 2022
- All students enrolled in the 3 year old class must be three years old prior to August 31.
- Students who turn three years old after August 31 and prior to December 31 can be registered and placed on a “hold list” until they turn three years old. Tuition fees will be collected for the months the student is on the “hold list”.
- All students must be fully toilet trained.
- Four year old students must be so prior to December 31.
- A completed registration form and cheques for the registration fee and tuition are all required to register.
Affordability Grant Program
As a parent-run, not-for-profit entity, Discovery Preschool’s tuition is set based on meeting our projected annual expenses, with very little margin. Thanks to the recently announced Affordability Grant program we are pleased to be able to offer the following tuition starting in 2022:
|3’s Class||4’s Class|
Eligible parents are encouraged to apply for the governmental Child Care Subsidy to be reimbursed a further $125/child/month. This subsidy results in an effective tuition of $45.00/month for the 3’s class and $75.00/month for the 4’s class! For more information click here.
While the ultimate goal of our board is to prioritize your child’s educational experience with Discovery Preschool, as tuition-paying parents ourselves we also strive to keep our expenses (and therefore tuition rates) manageable. With the exception of our two highly qualified teachers, all other personnel are unpaid volunteer parents, a business model that is both economical and highly rewarding to the families involved.