Q: What are the school fees?
A: The fees for our classes are broken down as follows:
- Morning 3 year old class – Tuesday/Thursday; 9:15am-11:45am; $185/month
- Morning 4 year old class – Monday/Wednesday/Friday; 9:15am-11:45am; $215/month
- Afternoon 3 – 5 year old class – Tuesday/Thursday; 1:15pm-3:45pm; $185/month
- $100 non-refundable
- $200 (refunded at the end of the school year if the family has participated in one of the clean-up days offered throughout the year)
Field trip fee:
For further information on the above noted fees, please see our 2018-2019 DPS Registration Package
Q: How can I pay for the school fees?
A: The school fees can be paid for either via cheques or by e-transfer. To learn more, please see our 2018-2019 DPS Registration Package
Q: Do you offer full-time preschool?
A: We do not offer full-time preschool.
Q: What are the class times?
Class times are broken down as follows:
- Morning 3 year old class: Tuesday/Thursday – 9:15am-11:45am
- Morning 4 year old class: Monday/Wednesday/Friday – 9:15am-11:45am
- Afternoon 3 – 5 year old class: Tuesday/Thursday – 1:15pm-3:45pm
Q: What are the class sizes?
A: The morning 3 and 4 year old classes will have no more than 18 students.
The afternoon 3 – 5 year old class will have no more than 12 students
Q: How many times am I required to volunteer in the classroom?
A: The classroom volunteer commitment works out to approximately once per month.
Q: When can I register my child?
A: Your child must turn 3 years old by August 31st to register for the morning 3 year old class or afternoon 3 – 5 year old class.
Children turning 3 years old between August 31 – December 31st can be placed on a hold list until they turn 3.
Your child must turn 4 years old by the end of February to register for the morning 4 year old class.
To learn more, please see our 2018-2019 DPS Registration Package
Q: What is the Reggio Emilia approach?
A: The Reggio Emilia philosophy is an emphasis on project based learning built upon the interests of the students. Topics for study are captured from the talk and play of the children and the teachers use their observations to formulate the direction of the curriculum.
To learn more about the Reggio Emilia approach, please click on the Reggio Emilia tab of our website or see our 2018-2019 DPS Registration Package